Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a light platinum 04 CTS and it has a mini donut spare. There's plenty of room in the well for a full size spare and was wondering what other rims fit the CTS. What should I look for at a wrecking yard that would make a suitable full size spare? I have the base 16" rims.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
I just bought a polished 17 on ebay for $52 plus $20/ship. Not a scratch on it. Check with some Caddy dealers. Some dealerships have new car take offs. Email some of the preferred vendors here (Fitchner, etc).

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
The 2003 CTS came out with a full size spare. At least, my 2003 had a 17" one. Same as the wheels on the car. I thought that was a great package!

·
Registered
Cadillac
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, guys. I did check out ebay and most of the wheels are $100 + or -. What other vehicles share the same wheel pattern and offset as the CTS. Is there a Pontiac or Chev wheel that is the same. As long as it fits the car it's Ok. It doesn't have to be a regular CTS spoked rim. A regular stamped steel rim would be fine. After all it is a spare and may never get used. Oops, better not say that, I'll have a flat for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts