• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I recently bought this 75 Sedan DeVille, and my friend is buying a 76 Lincoln Continental. Pics of mine should be at members.rankmyride.com/davesdeville. I don't have any pics of his, but I'm pretty sure it looks like this one on ebay . Mine has the Cad 500cid, his has a 460. So which do you think is cooler?

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
I personally prefer the 2dr cars over the 4 dr. So in this case I vote for the Lincoln.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Katshot not agreeing, thats a surprise. :rolleyes: Anyway the poll isn't continental vs eldorado because I don't have an eldorado. And I think the deville looks better anyway. I like the look of a 2 door better too, but that wasn't what was for sale for what I could pay, and besides I have me and 5 friends I have to take almost everywhere. Anyway carry on.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Looks like me and Katshot think the Lincoln has more style than the Deville. As for friends to carry around...they better chip in for gas or get their own ride cause it ain't a taxi.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not paying for all the gas of course, at 10mpg I can't afford that..

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
I wouldn't go for either. That's when smog is the worst so they both kinda suck with the smog case. I Vote 1970 sedan deville :cool: :D
Thats why you ripe out that smog pump and other crap like that.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
but you still have to pass smog.
Not here in Texas except in Dallas,Houston,and El Paso.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
75 and 76 are the best years for the Deville 'cause the 500 is in them that year. I live in Bernalillo county, which means I have to pass emissions. But they're tested by independant companies, and I know a guy who has a "no pass, no pay" service, and he likes getting paid. So smog equipment will be some of the first things to go.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
He doesn't live in Texas, and neither do i...
And he sure as hell don't live in The People's Republic of California. The point is that not all of us here gives a damn about smog testing on older cars.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just looked it up on the motor vehicle devision of NM website, and just my luck, 75 is the first year that has to be smog tested. :mad:

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
davesdeville said:
Katshot not agreeing, thats a surprise. :rolleyes: Anyway the poll isn't continental vs eldorado because I don't have an eldorado. And I think the deville looks better anyway. I like the look of a 2 door better too, but that wasn't what was for sale for what I could pay, and besides I have me and 5 friends I have to take almost everywhere. Anyway carry on.
Dude,
Not agreeing with what? This was a POLL was it not? Do us all a favor and don't post a poll again if all you intend to do is pick on people that don't have the same opinion as you. Besides, why the hell you would be comparing these two vehicles is beyond me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
davesdeville said:
500cid of pimpin!
I sense a violation of character here! :D

Oh well. There can only be 1 V8 Pimp!(tm)

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Their both very nice, but when it all comes down to it, nothing can pimp it out like a cadillac boat!!!

Nothing........

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2dfx said:
I sense a violation of character here! :D

Oh well. There can only be 1 V8 Pimp!(tm)
Take it as a compliment then. :)

And katshot, nevermind that I ever said anything to you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts