Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Devilles: 04 Base,01 base,01 DHS,92 (parents)
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full set of 4 Firestone Affinity Touring P225/60/R16 97T M+S plus Rims. The Rims are OEM Cadillac Rims 5X115 Pattern, 7 Inch width, 16 Inch diameter, Factory Alloy Wheel # 4559. Tires and Rims are off of a 2001 Cadillac Deville d'elegance. the Rims also have all of the center caps, and are still full of air from before the car accident. The rear brakes were just done and all 4 new tires put on before the car was totaled. The tires probably have less than 500 miles on them. As you can see from the pictures, they are pretty much brand new. Even all of the little rubber things are all still there. My research shows they will fit on a 2000 through 2002 Deville. They might fit other years, but you'll have to check that for yourself.

Rims go for about $100 each on ebay etc, an the tires cost $125*4 plus tax.... so 400 plus 500 = $900. (not even counting center caps at 25/cap) but I am willing to sell all for $700 plus whatever cheapest shipping would be. Local pickup available if you are close by.

Pm me to discuss.

More pics in a few minutes when I switch to another device

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts