Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, Im posting a pic of my new calipers I recently had powdercoated. I ended up buying a new set because I cant afford my car to be down, its a DD. What I have for sale is my stock set off my car ( or my that set finished exactly as these if you like them but only if you do not live near me ;-). Everyone knows what stock silver V calipers look like. I can sell them the stock silver, which has some scratches and chips ( if buyer chooses that option I will provide pics of the stock finish and taking offers for this option) or I can sell completely custom finished. If buyer chooses that route I will be taking them to Mike @ the powdercoater.com to have them cleaned, stripped and Powder Coated whatever color the buyer wants (that Mike has) and whatever logo the buyer wants (that mike has).

Upon assembly, if he determines they need 1 seal replaced or all seals replaced that will be done by Mike at my expense. Buyer will deal directly with Mike for color/logo choices . For those of you who don't know who he is here is his site. THEPOWDERCOATER.com | Presented by Customs by Mike. He has done quite a few sets of calipers of fellow V owners on this forum. I am asking 1250.00. I pay shipping, I eat paypal and whatever else it takes to get the full set of finished calipers your way to your door. These calipers have a little over 70k Miles on them and as I said will be in perfect working order when they ship to new owner. No downtime, no round trip shipping , no deposits ...nothing but open box and bolt on awesome stuff. You can turn around and offer the same thing to someone else that I am doing if you choose with your stockers or just sell em to recoup a good chunk of your money.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts