Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 SedanDeville
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we own a 93 sedandeville and im gonna clean the injection system(professsional kit) and im wondering will this also clean carbon deposits off my oxygen sensors. The kit i use i know cleans catylitic converters as i saved a buddy 400 bucks cleaning his out with this product. My Service Engine Soon light comes on when i use cruise control or stay at one set speed error code is right oxygen sensor. We are getting horrible fuel mileage 10.3 average highway and cityi fueled up 3 times in one week. This weekend i will be cleaning injection system,changing oil and filter, changing air filter, changing plugs, and spark plug wires cap rotor, and fuel filter. What Kind of fuel mileage should i expect after? Car has only 89k on it.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,242 Posts
Check the FPR first. It may save you a lot of time, effort and money. It's on the fuel rail. Pull the vacuum hose off of it while the engine is running or engine off, key on and look for fuel leaking out of the nipple that the vacuum hose was removed from. If you see any fuel, R & R the FPR.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts