Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO, it wasn't a heads-up race! Lord knows I'd get my butt handed to me. This was just one of those things that seems to happen to Cadillac owners, and usually embarrasses the victim (in this case the Trans Am).
Anyway, I was on my way home from work a couple days ago (sorry, just forgot to post it), and I started "playing" with a new black Trans Am. As I got around it I found it was being driven by a woman so I really stopped messing around. Then all of a sudden she's all over my butt acting all kinds of aggresssive. She followed me for a mile or so until we got to a freeway on-ramp. I took off behind another car and the chic in the T/A decides she's gonna try to pull around me on the left and blow by me and the other guy in front of me. That's when I pull out and pass the guy in front of me first. I hit it and blew around the guy (perfect speed for a sling-shot 2-1 downshift) and watched as the girl scurried to try to catch me. She was probably in the wrong gear (if it was a manual), or couldn't catch a good downshift (if it was an auto) but either way I ran away from her as she sat there with a very pissy look on her face. I was only going about a half mile before exiting the freeway so just about when I was slowing down and getting off, she was catching me and went ROARING by with a grin.
Yeah, I know it wasn't a race, I was just caught in the moment, and lovin' it. :D

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Another point for the FTS......

My car has a little switch, so when you floor it, it automatically downshifts into 1st or 2nd, no matter the speed....... Except I gues when your going like 130, then it'd go into 3rd......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
toomanytoyz