Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I thought this was gonna be the 88 cutlass vs. Z3 again...... :histeric:

Cant win em all...... how did the FTS put up??? Did it start to pull on it at any time???

·
Registered
989 Posts
They're not SUPER GREAT AND SUPER FAST. sure, they can handle good and they've got crazy acceleration, butyou have to remember that they top out at about 120-130.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
Ok I was thinking the older wrxes but still they don't go that fast. I read top speed was in the 140s
I just happened to look at my digital cable and they had a topspeed comparison and the Evo topped out at 155 mph and the STi has a better top end then the Evo but the STi wasn't available for the test.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
go rolling up anywhere with a CTS and see how many chicks would be impressed. Then roll up there with a STi and see what happens. Which car do you think anybody would pay more attention too? Most definatly the STi.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Pull up to a group of chicks in a gloss black '70 caddy with a bumpin' system perfect condition, or pull up revving your sti. Which do you think would get the girls? MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH. cadillac? I think so. :cool:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
Pull up to a group of chicks in a gloss black '70 caddy with a bumpin' system perfect condition, or pull up revving your sti. Which do you think would get the girls? MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH. cadillac? I think so. :cool:
Ditto...

Lezbaru, wups I mean Subaru does not equal pimp. :histeric:

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
No car, especially no inexpensive Japanese car, is as pimp as a Caddy. A few like Lincoln and Bently come close. Subarus do not come close. And that's the bottom line.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
34 Replies
9 Participants
Brett