Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Deville (base model)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 1994 Cadillac Deville Condition: On par with issues discussed here on Cadillac Forums for year and model Clear Title in my name Asking price: Nationally the average is $3,000. Let's negotiate from there. Color: Burgundy exterior Beige interior Location: Joshua, Texas (DFW Metroplex) (I can not deliver)

VIN: 1G6kD52BXRU237922
Driver side door information sticker: Manufactured by GM 12/93
Odometer
: Unknown at the moment, I will have to get back to you.

Photos to be uploaded asap

History: When my Uncle retired from the Wyoming oil fields to a little piece of Heaven in central Arkansas he purchased this Cadillac new. When he and my Aunt did travel it was down to Dallas and back. I purchased this symbol of prestige and comfort from his estate when he passed as a touchstone of his strong work ethic and appreciation for the finer things in life. I have agonized over the decision to place my/his precious piece beyond my realistically eternal reach. Reason has won over my sentimentality in large part by the wisdom of my elder relatives who cautioned against expecting to afford the upkeep.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts