Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Stealth Blue CTS-V Sedan
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looking for a new home is my 2013 Stealth Blue CTS V. Vehicle was special ordered by myself and delivered June 11th, 2013. Treated as a car of this caliber should since day one, it has amassed a scant 7100 miles on it and is as delivered condition in every way (9.8/10 IMHO). Vehicle has every option available for the 2013 model year and is 6 speed manual transmission equipped.

Pics below :

http://s999.photobucket.com/user/saleen10/library/CTS-V 2013 Stealth Blue

A total of 47 Stealth Blue CTS V’s (in all body styles) escaped the factory as GM did a very poor job promoting this color and authorized the order window for this option just two weeks before closing the 2013 order banks altogether. Lucky for me, this ended up being the rarest color applied to any CTS V, beating out even Matte Frost (102 manufactured). Highlights as follows

Stealth Blue Package

Stealth Blue Exterior (SuperSonic Blue from Corvette line)
Suede Steering wheel/shift knob
Satin Graphite Wheels
Black Chrome Grills, vents and emblems
6 speed manual transmission
Panoramic sunroof
Recaro heated/cooled 16 way adjustable seats
Sapele Black Wood Trim
Alcantra Headliner
Navigation/Bose Touchscreen Infotainment system
Yellow brake calipers

All stock parts were removed/boxed up with zero miles and can be negotiated into vehicle purchase if so desired.

In addition to being fully loaded from the factory, the following modifications were added per my personal tastes. All modification added at dealership: the only shop/mechanic that has ever touched the vehicle. Doug’s Cadillac in Shoreline, WA

Clear Bra and protective tint on all major surfaces and trunk/rear bumper top

Ceramic Window Tint/lifetime warranty

Forgestar F14 20x9.5 / 20x10.5 wheels w/Toyo Proxes 4 in 265/35/20 – 295/30/20 sizes
Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust (ZERO Drone)
AirRaid air intake
Bluetooth audio streaming through OEM infotainment

Vehicle can be returned to stock if so desired / can discuss with buyer.

I traded my pristine/HIGHLY MODDED 2003 Kenne Bell Cobra (which I purchased new as well)for this vehicle planning on keeping it for a GOOD long time. However, I was privileged enough to get a ride in a Tesla P85 and more recently a P85D which has haunted my dreams since. The only way one of those is coming home is if I sell my current daily driver/work car (2013 Chevy Volt Premium) and my Cadillac so the numbers work. Please know I am not in any position where I have to sell the car, liquidate it or otherwise. I am a motivated seller as there is a one off deal Tesla has offered me that has an expiration date which is prompting this ad. Keeping this car will not keep me up at night and I will keep saving towards a Tesla in the not too distance future regardless.

Accepting offers north of $55,000.00 / can deliver within 500 miles of Seattle, WA.

Please contact me directly with any questions I can address.

Saleen09(at)hotmail.com

Thank you much for looking.

·
Registered
2013 Stealth Blue CTS-V Sedan
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vehicle is SOLD.

Thanks for all inquiries and Cadillac Fourms!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts