Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
none
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For anyone returning to stock, or wanting to try the TPIS Shifter Mod...here is your stocker/core/chance.

I have 2 of these...

One I have already sent to TPIS, but found a UUC here for sale on the Forum and decided to go that way. If you want to pay me for the shifter and pay TPIS for the mod, it is already there and can be on its way to you in a day. TPIS is holding it right now. TPIS charges $100 to modify the pivot point on the stock shifter and reduce the shift throw by 30%. This is very similar to how Mallet modifies stock Corvette shifters.

or

2. I have sitting here in front of me and can ship immediately.

$55 Shipped for either one...accepting offers

Attachments

T

·
0 Posts
I'll take the one from TPIS! With the Mod done. Please let me know were to send the money. I will have a B&M that is noisy as can be for sell.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
none
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TXSilverV said:
I'll take the one from TPIS! With the Mod done. Please let me know were to send the money. I will have a B&M that is noisy as can be for sell.:thumbsup:
It will be $55 to me and $100 to TPIS. Paypal is fine to me...address below. Please send me your phone# and I will have Jim or Chris at TPIS call for the payment. I will make sure the shipping to you is covered. They have the shifter now and said they could have it turned in a day.

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts