Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for brand new front turn lenses. I see allot of websites selling the plastic housing trim but no one Ive seen sells the lenses. Its the one below the head lights in the front with the gold wings and the one on the side fenders (the larger clear ones out of the two) see my signature for example. If anybody knows where I can get some please let me know.
Thankx
:sneaky:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im trying to make that my last resort seeming how its the most expensive way out. Thanks though.

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
If ypur lenses aren't cracked. You could polish them back to life. Mercedes Benz makes a polish for the rear plastic window of there convertible soft tops. That stuff works great. If your interested I'll get you the part number.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FASSTWOOD said:
If ypur lenses aren't cracked. You could polish them back to life. Mercedes Benz makes a polish for the rear plastic window of there convertible soft tops. That stuff works great. If your interested I'll get you the part number.
Yeah please. Is it from the Benz dealer it self, let me know the priceing on it if you know it.
Thankx.
:sneaky:

·
Registered
42 Posts
i used maguires clear plastic polish to do my cornering lights it took a couple of times but it took off the yellow haze and made them look like new it cost like 4 bucks at the local napa dealer good luck :yup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
I was able to find a second set at the junkyard if I ever am unfortunately involved in a fender bender.

But that clear plastic polish...I did not know of it's existence and both of the lenses that I have are yellowing. Thanks for the info!

These boards are great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts