Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS Black on Black
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2007 CTS sport with the FE6 suspension. I need to replace the sway bar bushings and end rods to stop the squeaking in the front end. I've got the replacement mounting bushings of urethane with grease-able brackets but I can't find anybody that has the end rods with anything but rubber bushings. Has anyone found them with the urethane bushings?

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,029 Posts
... I can't find anybody that has the end rods with anything but rubber bushings. Has anyone found them with the urethane bushings?
I assume you're talking about the sway bar end links? What end links are you looking at with bushings? They really don't have bushings - they're like little ball joints joined by a rod.

Looking at pics on rockauto.com it appears the Mevotech "Supreme" style may have poly boots on the ball joints (just based on them being blue rather than black). Some of the other "premium" ones may be poly, too, just with black poly rather than black rubber - hard to tell from just a picture. Honeslty, it shouldn't really matter if they're rubber or poly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts