Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone owning a standard CTS 2014-2019 considered installing a front splitter on their rides? Recently bought one from Savage Cadillac parts and it really wakes up the front end of the car. They have several examples to choose from and the cost is reasonable (considering were talkin Cadillacs here). It's worth a look if you're interested. Just sayin.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perfect. If you have a black car the color is pretty much exact. The install is only about 15 minutes with regular hand tools if you dont mind laying on the garage floor. I have ramps but didnt need them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That looks nice. I think they make a Carbon Fiber splitter, which may look nice on a white car. Is there drilling involved for attachment?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No drilling. You'll be using the existing mounting points. Three mounting points each side.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No drilling. You'll be using the existing mounting points. Three mounting points each side.
I like that. I hate having to make holes in the car. I may consider the carbon fiber on my white 2014. I wonder if its real carbon fiber or faux carbon?
Is it a nice solid fit?
gaps? or wiggle?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts