Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My state does not require front license plates. Right now I have an empty holder (I hate giving the dealership free advertising) that breaks up the smooth line of the bumber. Is there a trick to removing the holder? There are 4 bolts but I can't see how to get behind them to secure the nut. I'm hoping for something easy but if need be I'll just drill out the bolts and be done with it.

Sam B.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
SamB said:
My state does not require front license plates. Right now I have an empty holder (I hate giving the dealership free advertising) that breaks up the smooth line of the bumber. Is there a trick to removing the holder? There are 4 bolts but I can't see how to get behind them to secure the nut. I'm hoping for something easy but if need be I'll just drill out the bolts and be done with it.

Sam B.
I don't know how to get that off but why don't you get a chrome caddy plate in the front ????

I even removed the stickers on the back of the car that say where the car is from

·
Registered
1 Posts
SamB said:

Sam B.
I wanted mine off also (Florida). There are holes in the back of the bumper and you need a thin-wall socket with an extension to reach in.

With the "junk" removed, I only have chrome bolt heads on the front. Looks good.

Larion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts