Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Thunder Gray CTS-V
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giving my new to me -V a good going over on the lift and noticed the front fascia moved up and down more than expected. It seems there may be a missing brace or something. Also, several of the plastic air diams are deteriorated. Does anyone have a good assembly view of the front of the car?

thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,047 Posts
parts.nalleygmc.com - put in your year and model, then look through the appropriate diagrams.

And FWIW, both the front and rear bumpers seem to have quite a bit of play on my car, too. Everything is fastened as it should be, but I can definitely shift them up and down a 1/4" or more without any real effort.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V LS6
104 Posts
Mine used to move a ton also but I had the body shop redo my front end with all new stuff now it's pretty solid. Before it was missing fender liners and all kinds of other small parts tho.

·
Registered
2007 Thunder Gray CTS-V
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can see I'm missing a couple parts. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
991 Posts
Mine was missing some of the push pin fasteners so I bought some aftermarket ones which seemed to fit good at first but now they are all trying to back out....Bet those suckers are expensive from GM but it might be worth pricing them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts