Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Sedan DeVille, 4.6L Northstar
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bigroll: I just spent 2 days cleaning the rims on my 99 Deville. So as to not get a back ache I took each tire off and did them in the garage on the work bench. Here is the problem. When I put the tires on one of the front tires looks like it's turned outward. The other tire is straight. (so it appears) Does anyone know if this has anything to do with my removal of the tires? I am thinking it may just be an alignment problem, although I had one about 8,000 miles ago. Any help would be great. :)

·
Registered
1996 Deville (sold), 2000 Mustang GT
1,300 Posts
Its pretty hard to screw anything up just by taking on and off a tire. As long as you put the nuts back on in a star pattern, so the wheel sits flush on the hub, it was probably a preexisting condition. Even though you just got an alignment, one pothole will ruin it.

·
Registered
Cadillac Deville 1990
266 Posts
There is nothing wrong with the tires or alignment. When you take the tires off and and put them on and lower the car to the ground the tires will look a little off but when you drive the will sit back to normal. So drive it around the block and look at your tires again I bet they will look like before you took them off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts