Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a beautiful '84 Seville with a perfect body and interior and 80k original miles. When accelerating from a stop, the front end rocks slightly back and forth (or feels like it, left to right) and I wondered if anyone can tell me :worship: whether that sounds like the tires need balancing or if it has a front end problem. This car is front wheel drive.
I hate to buy tires if it's the front end and don't even want to have to deal with the front end if it's only the tires.
Thanks!
Si

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bouncy: Thank you! I had a new set put on and it drives perfectly. Now all it needs to be perfect all over AND under is the plastic fender extensions. I found a set (front and back) for $300. Does that sound about normal for an '84 model? This is my last techie question! Well, unless something else comes up! :bonkers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Katshot said:
I'm not really sure, I'd have to make afew calls to see for sure. Are they new or used?
That's new, holes drilled, ready to be sanded and painted. I went out for an evening drive in this lovely evening weather and came up with another problem, but it's electrical, so going there to see if anyone has posted similar symptoms. :eek: This forum is great. Thank you both for your responses! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts