Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'09 Black Ice CTS4 DI...'07 Black Raven CTS Sport(previous)
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen anything on this yet or if would even be possible, so if there is a thread already, please point me in the right direction.

I really like the front bumper on the SRX w/ Sport appearance pkg. It looks like it would go perfect with my sport grille. The first pic that shows up on the link below should show what it looks like.

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/model/gallery.jsp?model=srx&year=2007

Would it be possible to get this bumper put on my CTS? Or is it too tall, making it scrape the ground? Just wondering if anyone has considered this, or if it is even possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
with the right money anything is possible bro. Just head to your local bodyshop that is good at fabricating, inform them of what you want to do and see what happens from there,but i thinkit can be done

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
that bumper looks a lot like the CTS-V bumper..only this one doesnt have sidemarkers, & this one has a bar that runs accross the lower grille...
i think it might just be cheaper, & easier, to get a ctsV bumper & all its required crap & add get your body guy to put/make that bar like thing... rather than custom fabricating a bumper...

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
that bumper looks a lot like the CTS-V bumper..only this one doesnt have sidemarkers, & this one has a bar that runs accross the lower grille...
i think it might just be cheaper, & easier, to get a ctsV bumper & all its required crap & add get your body guy to put/make that bar like thing... rather than custom fabricating a bumper...
Hmmmm something new........ Can anyone photoshop a silver cts-v with that bar across the lower grille? I may be interested, and its probably cheap to do.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
cost is like 1200 for bumper & all required parts (includes a v upper & lower grille) there are plenty of threads around here about people ordering V bumpers+assemblies.. plenty of pictures yoo...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
...never gets old

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
I haven't seen anything on this yet or if would even be possible, so if there is a thread already, please point me in the right direction.

I really like the front bumper on the SRX w/ Sport appearance pkg. It looks like it would go perfect with my sport grille. The first pic that shows up on the link below should show what it looks like.

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/model/gallery.jsp?model=srx&year=2007

Would it be possible to get this bumper put on my CTS? Or is it too tall, making it scrape the ground? Just wondering if anyone has considered this, or if it is even possible.

Thanks
short answer: No.

long answer: the grills are very different in size, lights and fogs are not plug in and play, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.:thepan:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts