Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CTS 3.2 5M
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm not sure, are you talking about the corner lights in my headlights? Thats just a regular LED 194 bulb. I wanted a light blue one to match my headlights.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC
493 Posts
Sorry but that looks F'in retarded - you guys are trying waaaay toooo hard to personalize these cars and it looks like very little time is being spend thinking about what the end result will be - just sayin...

·
Registered
2003 CTS 3.2 5M
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scattilac dead civic jordan00escalade
Me and blue already got multiple compliments from people on the road and were in different states so:

vmatt1313 you can get those LED 194 bulbs from here.

·
Registered
2006 Escalade, 2002 Deville DTS
974 Posts
Nah I was just joking. I do think the front end is too busy looking though. It's all about preference and none better than your own... but with all those lights in the front, I would have to start blackening lights out (headlights, fogs) to balance it (for me). I'm not clowning now, I'm just saying that to me the front is busy. Fogs and the Grill bring it out.. the other lights kinda take away from what you already have. The way we all mod on this site.. You will have a chance to point out some differences of your own soon enough. peace

·
Registered
2007 CTS Thunder Gray
1,055 Posts
This isn't really to my taste, but I don't even like the look on the Audi...so go figure. If you like it, that's all that matters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts