Cadillac Owners Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XT5 Platinum Dark Adriatic Blue w/ Maple Sugar Interior
80 Posts
Good Morning @Everyone.....

Dan from NYC now living and working in the DC Metro (NoVA - Fairfax). I just purchased my first ever Caddie 2017 XT5 Platinum back in June 2016 from Jim Stutzman Chevrolet in Wincester, VA....If yous guys are ever around in the DC Metro area and want to get together just let me know....I drive to and from NYC alot so if yous guys are in the Tri-State I can come out and play as well :)

2017 XT5-5.jpg

2017 XT5-4.jpg

2017 XT5-2.jpg

·
Registered
2016 ATS 2.0T Coupe Velocity Red
56 Posts
Jason from New Jersey here, just outside of Atlantic City. Bought a new 16' back on 12.31.16. A 2.0T Luxury w/8speed auto. Still trying to figure out how to post pics though. This is quite the sizeable site! Very excited to be here.

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,498 Posts
Jason from New Jersey here, just outside of Atlantic City. Bought a new 16' back on 12.31.16. A 2.0T Luxury w/8speed auto. Still trying to figure out how to post pics though. This is quite the sizeable site! Very excited to be here.
Welcome here Jaybird. I use photobucket copy and paste for pics.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
7,753 Posts
Hello from central New York: where you can rake leaves on Saturday and shovel snow on Sunday :gaspspin:. My name is Tim and I own an '89 Coupe deVille that is my winter driver & a '10 CTS which I use on nice summer days.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 ATS 3.6 Performance Coupe AWD; 2002 Ford Thunderbird
398 Posts
Good to see another New Englander. I lived in MA for almost 20 years, our last place before moving to CT was in Franklin. Used to head down your way to Edaville Railroad for the Christmas displays.

If you can make it give some thought to attending Cadillac Day on 5/20 at the museum of Transportation up in Brookline. I went last year, nice turnout.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Good to see another New Englander. I lived in MA for almost 20 years, our last place before moving to CT was in Franklin. Used to head down your way to Edaville Railroad for the Christmas displays.

If you can make it give some thought to attending Cadillac Day on 5/20 at the museum of Transportation up in Brookline. I went last year, nice turnout.
I might be interested in that.

·
Registered
2011 CTS4 Performance Coupe
120 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Andy, and I'm from northern MA along the 91 corridor. Picked up an 11 coupe a few months ago, and its been great so far.

IMG_0335.jpg

·
Registered
1969 Miller-Meteor Hearse
7 Posts
Hey guys,
been lurking for a while, figured i should introduce myself.

My name is Mike, I live in Southern NH.
I Currently own a 1969 Miller-Meteor Hearse
I previously owned another 1969 hearse and a 1971 Hearse.

Knee deep in the rebuild of my 69's motor, so I came looking for advice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is my current Hearse:
1969 Miller-Meteor Endloader (65K miles, basically purchased off the funeral home that bought her in 1969)
Betty1.jpg

The flamed one is the first Caddy I ever owned, unfortunately had to sell her after buying the new one.
betty_samantha.jpg

·
Registered
3,498 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
The coach was very well kept, except for the fact that it was parked in a garage that was too narrow and it has a few scars down the sides.
other than that, body-wise, it is in great shape. all of the original factory undercoating throughout the car is still there.
the downside is that i am pulling the motor due to a piston eating itself.

121 - 138 of 138 Posts