Cadillac Owners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
05 CTS 3.6 Black/Black (Sold); 05 CTS-V Black/Black
126 Posts
Figured I'd say hello since I never posted in this thread. From central/south CT and have had my Caddy for about 6 years now. Just started doing some more work to it but here is how she sits now...
Some of you guys from CT have prolly seen me cruising, I do a good amount of travel.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T Manual
8 Posts
Alex from Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

New to the Cadillac brand. Coming over from BMW.

Purchased a 2013 ATS 2.0T Manual.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac cts lux. sport
96 Posts
Tony from upper bucks county here. 2007 Caddy CTS. Always looking to see if there are any local members around.

·
Registered
2006 CTS Sport
48 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm in Long Island New York. Just picked up my first Cadillac it's a 2006 CTS sport in white diamond. Love the car so far . Any caddy clubs on Long Island?

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,498 Posts
This is old but Mike you live in Vernon. I grew up in Rockville. I have a 2013 ats4 3.6 I went to Rockville High.
I'm Mike from CT as well lol. I bought a new Silver (AKA "Light Platinum") 2007 STS4 (left-over) last august. LOVE the car, great in the snow !

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,525 Posts
James
Representing Philly suburbs! Wuuuzzuuup!!!? :lildevil:

·
Registered
'02 Burgundy Eldorado -'97 Vin 9 Eldorado ETC Deep Green- 00 DeVille DHS VinY Bronze
10 Posts
Philip here new member from Belair, Maryland.. Pretty much every thing you want to know is in my profile info page, so feel free to check it out.been a lurker , of the site and long time lover of Cadillac's and North stars in particular, so since my 2000 DHS needs studs and a typical oil reseal, when money affords itself I'm going to get on it and try the studs instead of the slime certs that I refuse to install AND quit a job over because I refused to rip off any more customers when the all started popping back in on the hook after two to three years..I know the studs WILL WORK AND LAST. This is a repair I will stand behind and be happy to perform for any customer and any car I'd sell to a customer or a family member god forbid..! This email s what Cadillac owners need for their Northstars.

That dealer went belly up and I have had health problems for about three years now and I'm getting strong enough to start working on my own stuff again, and maybe get back in the game part time them full time , maybe in business locally just doing North star stud kits, oil reseals and buying fixing and selling guaranteed late madeled Caddy's with Northstar Hulme's fixed the right way offered with a 3 year overheat/head gasket warranty to customers and nice used Caddy's that would otherwise be crushed or left to rot.

I'm psyched about doing this project as a potential business selling the finished cleaned up nice used cars inspected and road ready. Being an ASE Master Tech with L1 and a Maryland state inspection safety license, if my health rebounds, this could be the business that makes me happy doing what I love while helping others and putting food on my family's table and getting set for retirement in 20+ years.

Anyway, that's the idea and that's a little about me. Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Philip

·
Registered
92 sedan deville
20 Posts
Tony
Easton, Maryland

I've had two 92 devilles and a 94 deville
I still drive one of the 92's
It needs some body work, otherwise she is mechanically sound
Love the car and will never get rid of her.
Her name is Cruella

·
Registered
'09 Sedan Black Raven M6; '14 Sedan Phantom Gray A6 Graphite
315 Posts
Hello from Owings Mill, MD. '14 CTS-V AT6 Phantom Gray w/ every option. Why not,... they made just about all of em standard in this last run! I think the only thing I didn't get was the First Aide Kit. LOL! Hey tazdev,... good health neighbor!

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 CTS 3.6, 96 Eldorado ETC
69 Posts
Names john, seem to be one of the very few on here from long island NY. Always been on here to (constantly) fix my 96 Eldo 265k+ mileage, but was always really a great car to drive,So I decided to buy another caddy.. now I drive my black 2007 cts. If anyone knows of any caddy meets/clubs/events on long island ,shoot me a pm !

·
Registered
2.. 95,94, fleetwood brougham's
59 Posts
Well please tell me that I'm not the only one from Vermont who owns a Fleetwood Brougham (94) anyone else out there from my neck of the woods...

Thanks Chris

101 - 120 of 138 Posts