Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
OK, I'll go.

My name is C.J. and I am currently living near Sturgis, SD but will be moving to Gillette, WY in the next couple of weeks.

I have organized two Cadillac V meets in Denver the last couple of years with 11 cars showing up in 2006 and 7 showing up this summer.

If there are any of you guys around (any Cadillac or GM vehicle will do, it doesn't just have to be a CTS-V) I would love to meet up and compare vehicles.

Who else is around this area?

·
Registered
2011 Black Raven/Ebony SRX AWD Performance Premium 2.8 Turbo
76 Posts
Howdy all!
I'm Lanny, I live in the SW corner of good ol' Wyo. The Old Buzzard and I used to go to car shows, meets, etc., but now my elderly father lives with us as he needs help with things here and there, so travelling cant be done anymore. But we are here to give moral or immoral support as the case may be! :D

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Hi my name is Josh. I have a 2004 2WD Escalade. I am in the Denver area. Is there anyone around here with a Programmer that would not mind if I asked some questions about it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Hi my name is Josh. I have a 2004 2WD Escalade. I am in the Denver area. Is there anyone around here with a Programmer that would not mind if I asked some questions about it?

Thanks.
Josh,

I lived in the Denver area for the past couple of years and if you know where to look there is a lot of car people around willing to help out. I would check out: www.coloradoracing.net and maybe ask around on that forum for someone who might have some answers for you.

·
Registered
90 sedan deville 87 coupe deville (project)
41 Posts
Nick
nebraska
87 coupe deville (because im a gangster......)
GET THAT OU JUNK OUTA HERE
GO HUSKERS

·
Registered
68 Coupe Deville
36 Posts
Darren
Eastern Montana

68 Coupe DeVille and 99 STS

Restoring the 68 should be ready for show season summer 08

·
Registered
98 sts
16 Posts
Hello all My name is mike and i am a caddy addict.

This is my first caddy. I have always wanted a sts and finally got the chance to get one. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. heres a pic of my caddy and the daily driver in the back ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
1993 Fleetwood Brougham, 2007 Escalade EXT
128 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
damn...I even got called out? I went in here a long time ago and tried to stir things up but got nowhere. I see someone in Gillette. Cool. I used to live in denver so I know the area well. If there are any things planned please PM me. I so rarely come in here. I'm actually trying to sell my car right now so not sure what I'll end up doing...

·
Registered
81 Eldorado, 91 Sedan DeVille, 91, Fleewtwood, 92 Brougham
203 Posts
Hello, all.

My name is Patrick, and I live in Parker, Colorado. I have two Cadillacs. The first is a 1992 Deville Touring Sedan, 117,000 miles on the clock. Pics can be seen here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/1157443-post38.html

The other in a 1980 Eldorado Biarritz, only 54,000 miles on the clock. If your interested, pics of this one can be seen here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/1427761-post1.html
Hey there! Nice old Eldorado!...how's it treatin' ya?

So tell me, what did you end up doing with the Sixty??? I'm assuming it went to Caddy heaven??

·
Registered
1993 Fleetwood Brougham, 2007 Escalade EXT
128 Posts
Hey there! Nice old Eldorado!...how's it treatin' ya?

So tell me, what did you end up doing with the Sixty??? I'm assuming it went to Caddy heaven??
Ah, the Sixty Special. Man, I really loved that car. Got me through the worst winter I can remember experiencing ever- winter of '06-'07. Not a single issue in all that time (other than the doors would occasionally freeze shut on really cold nights.) But yes, that catastrophic failure it had last summer proved to be terminal.

I found a dealer who took it in a bundled trade with my '03 Z06, and I came out with a 2006 Convertible Corvette. The '92 Touring Sedan has been a real trooper through this winter, though.

And I'm really liking the Eldorado. Yeah, at 135 HP, it isn't the most powerful car I've ever driven, but you can't beat that classic "floaty" ride.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
139 Posts
Terry from Papillion NE.

2005 CTS-V

Seen a red CTS-V from Plattsmouth at the Ozone couple weeks ago but haven't seen any others around. Calling all V's in the Omaha area....

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
I'm checking in from a Suburb of Denver (Henderson, Colorado). I have a 2005 CTS-V.

Terry from Papillion, my best friend lives in Papillion and I frequent that area quite often!

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
139 Posts
deedubb,

next time you are in town, drop me a PM, maybe we can go have a cocktail and trade V stories

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Hello from Colorado.

Got my first Cadillac, an '05 STS, about 6 weeks ago.

Have put 5000 miles on it in that time.

Averaging 24+ mpg.

Enjoying the car and all its features except the driver's seat. It gets pretty uncomfortable, pretty quickly.

Must be that 'thin seat technology' I've read a little about, here on the forums.

Bought the car on Ebay. It was as advertised...very clean w/38,000 miles.

Have learned much from these forums. Lots of great info.

Best regards.
Bailagent100

1 - 20 of 63 Posts