Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
hey i'm from new mexico and i just got an escalade ext and i'm looking for some people who have the same truck and some local car shows.
Brad

T

·
0 Posts
I am in east Texas near the Palestine area 1/2 way between Houston and Dallas. I live where there in never snow and good roads with no salt on the roads or from the ocean, this is a good place to buy a good used Cadillac, I'm not far from where the Fleetwoods were made in Arlington. Palestine is where Robbie Kneivel jumped the Texas state railroad train on his Honda CR500 about 8 years ago, I was there and it was a blast. TexasCadillac

·
Registered
2002 SLS
1 Posts
robo2700 here. We are in Texarkana,and have a 2002 SLS. I found this site by looking for answers to my oil consumption. Also I have a power steering leak. I am a good fixer, is this easy on the Northstar?

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
6 Posts
New here, from Chandler. Driving an Escalade now. Been driving the Denali, but sold it and am going to try out this Escalade and see what I think.

·
Registered
03 Tahoe... sold 05 ESV
153 Posts
In Mansfield, TX... its my first caddy, an '05 Escalade ESV, Quicksilver with BZO Big Boss 22's with only 79K miles.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts