Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the escalade is finally out of the shop. New paint, grillcraft mesh grill(emblem yet to be installed), slotted and drilled rotors & posi-quiet brake pads. 24" wheels to be mounted next week!

Also is the emblem that comes on the escalade's the biggest Cadillac Emblem available?

Can someone just photoshop a caddy emblem on the grill for me? Thanks!

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Wow. looks awesome! :thumbsup:!! I like your house, car, AND truck! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow. looks awesome! :thumbsup:!! I like your house, car, AND truck! :thumbsup:
Thanks!

The grill was purchased on ebay for $377.00 + $100 shipping USD. and after duties and paint & installation it worked out to be almost $800. Looks really good though! Will be matching the CTS after emblem goes on. Now i'm looking for mesh tow hook covers?!?

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Sweet improvements!

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks...um i know t-rex has them, I tried ordering them but they said the upper grill and tow hook covers is a package, i'd have to buy both.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Try automotive concepts...click on the ad to the right!

I seem to recall they had them as a stand alone option when I purchased my E&G mesh fender vent inserts.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Try automotive concepts...click on the ad to the right!

I seem to recall they had them as a stand alone option when I purchased my E&G mesh fender vent inserts.
Confirmed, they have them for 81 bucks including shipping for the 2007 set. Maybe you can call for the pre-2007 set...

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Escalade
56 Posts
I have the mesh grillcraft on my 2003 lade....I got it for a steal brand new on ebay for $110 shipped earlier this year. My buddy did a great job on the install of the grill. He removed the emblem from the stock grill and used the epoxy that came with the new grill. I attached a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 CTS
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have the mesh grillcraft on my 2003 lade....I got it for a steal brand new on ebay for $110 shipped earlier this year. My buddy did a great job on the install of the grill. He removed the emblem from the stock grill and used the epoxy that came with the new grill. I attached a pic
looks clean man! $110 shipped is a amazing deal. I paid a LOT more than that...5x that. lol. anyways does that epoxy hold good?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Escalade
56 Posts
Thanks. I really like the look. I wasn't even really looking for a grill but was checking out ebay and that grill just fell into my lap and it was brand new for that price in original box.

Anyway....the epoxy works great! Best way to mount the emblem. Hold up to all the elements. I have already been through a Chicago winter with it.

·
Registered
Cadillac
19 Posts
Please can u tell what from which ebayshop u got the grill? I'm talkin'bout escalade which is on the first page..
Thanxx...

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Great deal on the grill and love the 07 chrome rims on the 03 - real nice, real subtle!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts