Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V, 2010 CTS-V 6MT (Sold), 2007 CTS-V (Sold)
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got two items that I don't need anymore so the first forum supporter that replies to this thread gets them. If you don't need both just indicate what item you want. Again, the first forum supporter to reply gets dibs on what they want. Afterward, you can PM me your address and I will ship for free if it is a US address.

1. CAGS skip shift eliminator (the good kind with double connectors so no taping or loose ends to tie up) - Only used a few months..works fine.

2. One Navteq 6.8 navigation dvd (2009-2010 data so it's not that old). I just got the 6.9 dvd so I don't need my 6.8 copy anymore. It's in good shape with no scratches and I've used it for the past year or so. If you have an older V navigation system that has not had the firmware updated, this map dvd won't work for you.

Just trying to give a little back to a forum that has given me so much... Thanks Everyone! :)

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk
785 Posts
Really? I would love to have both of those things.

To show my appreciation, I can offer 1 used OEM motor mount if anyone wants it :)

·
Registered
04' Blown CTS-V 554rwhp 497rwtq
1,786 Posts
Nice guy!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're yours Andringa! Thanks for being a supporting member. PM me your address and I'll get both in the mail by tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero
1,646 Posts
If he changes his mind, I'll take the disk... ;)

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
I need stock motormounts....if anyone has some that are not broken apart and leaking :)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk
785 Posts
I need stock motormounts....if anyone has some that are not broken apart and leaking :)
I was serious about having 1 mount if you want it. At about 50k miles my driver side mount was shot and I replaced both with CS mounts. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
1,596 Posts
They're yours. PM me.

Houdini has inspired me with his act of random kindness.

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
I was serious about having 1 mount if you want it. At about 50k miles my driver side mount was shot and I replaced both with CS mounts. PM me if you are interested.
Thanks for the offer, I certainly appreciate it. I will be taking crankedupforit's offer since he has both.

They're yours. PM me.

Houdini has inspired me with his act of random kindness.
Again, thank you!

This is why I am a paying member of the site. This makes a few times now that I've been helped out here :)

·
Registered
05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
1,596 Posts
Think of me when you want to give away your Maggie :)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was hoping the thread would turn out this way.... awesome.

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
:golf clap:

·
Registered
05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
1,596 Posts
Thanks for the offer, I certainly appreciate it. I will be taking crankedupforit's offer since he has both.

Again, thank you!

This is why I am a paying member of the site. This makes a few times now that I've been helped out here :)
Deedubb your mail box is full.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk
785 Posts
I just wanted to say "Thanks!" to Houdini. The Nav disc and !CAGS came in the mail the other day as promised. This forum really does have a bunch of great members.

·
Registered
05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
1,596 Posts
I just wanted to say "Thanks!" to Houdini. The Nav disc and !CAGS came in the mail the other day as promised. This forum really does have a bunch of great members.
Where in Wisconsin?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts