Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Downloaded the wash your tracks one with one swat, free screensavers,etc. Afterwards my computer had 92 problems, and that was without even using them. Talk about spyware !!! this is spyware to the 92nd degree, I have seen 1 to 3 problems from downloading something, but never 92 !!!!!!Spybot couldn't even get rid of them all even though they showed up. You have to go into your registry and delete it. I was hoping this would be a clean site for the adds.
If anyone has a problem getting the junk out of their computer from trying that crap out, I can help you, as I'm sure many people on this site can.
Sorry this one isn't about cars, but I don't want my computer screwed up as I'm sure you don't either. I like my computer clean and fast, I have an Alienware Area 51 with 3, 15,000 rpm scsi hard drives....kinda like a supercharged caddy on steroids.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Sal, can you take care of this advertiser that is causing users problems? You can count on people will be skiddish about touching any advertiser if they are messing up computers.

Moderators, can you buzz the web guru himself?

Thanks 3rdalien for the warning!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Administrator said:
Okay. Is it a skyscraper or a popunder? That'll help me find the ad...
I am not familiar with those terms. It was on the left side of the screen, below the auto type adds, like the punch out bush and win a free ipod etc. except it wasn't flashing. I am surprised that I have not seen that add since. Am I the only one seeing these things on this site?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Lord Cadillac