Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read about this on my favorite deal site, Slickdeals...

Call into XM , and have your Radio ID # Available (on Channel 0) then say you want to activate your XM Radio. Tell them its a new activation (won't work for previous active accounts) , and its on a new car you bought from Toyota (they can't tell) and use coupon code "XMSCION03" without the quotes and your good to go for 3 months completely free, no credit card needed.

Just hooked my CTS up.

--EG

·
Registered
466 Posts
egthareal said:
Just read about this on my favorite deal site, Slickdeals...

Call into XM , and have your Radio ID # Available (on Channel 0) then say you want to activate your XM Radio. Tell them its a new activation (won't work for previous active accounts) , and its on a new car you bought from Toyota (they can't tell) and use coupon code "XMSCION03" without the quotes and your good to go for 3 months completely free, no credit card needed.

Just hooked my CTS up.

--EG
:hmm: WOW! A $38.97 savings. Or if I have the family plan (which I do), I'll save $20.97. If you're a church goer, you could buy a NEW 2006 CTS and get the same deal!

·
Registered
STS4
97 Posts
Now thats brings up a good point , I have an 06 , with xm I was never told how long I had it for ,,I figured it was a trial , I dont see what is so special about it ,,I am an average JOE ,who litens to the stereo only while driving ,whats the big deal about it ??

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS, 2008 Cadillac CTS
733 Posts
Boston.CTS said:
Now thats brings up a good point , I have an 06 , with xm I was never told how long I had it for ,,I figured it was a trial , I dont see what is so special about it ,,I am an average JOE ,who litens to the stereo only while driving ,whats the big deal about it ??
It's a personal preference. I have had it for three years now and love it. Some of the best programing and clear sound. I also travel between California, Nevada, and Arizona a bit, and I'm able to listen to my stations anywhere. I also have it in my home. All the baseball games, all the different styles of talk and music, and the fact that I grew up in the 80's, I've got to love it.:cool2:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Boston.CTS said:
:) I'm a big XM fan. I like the variety, period. I don't do AM-FM and I've gotten away from CDs. I recently added Sirius at work. Not much difference, waiting for Howard Stern in January. I was really glad to add the CTS "factory XM" kit. Satellite radio (XM & Sirius) is well worth the $12.99 per month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts