Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of RED radial mount six pots on the shelf collecting some dust here folks. Gotta find a home for them.

Because of that I'm looking for a Stage III buyer to offer them to for no additional charge and free ground shipping. That means the complete 14" kit for a flat fee of $1979. With the red calipers and shipping. Total savings of about $165.

These were ordered for a Magnum owner who opted to go black afterall. Same caliper used on the popular Wilwood Corvette 14" kit as well as all TCE Magnum/300C/Charger kits.

Get some serious 14" brakes for your CTS and save a few bucks along the way!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Would they fit on a '92 STS or better yet a '79 Vette muahahaha, just wondering I would even be willing to pay shipping just to find out ??
Thanks much,
Tony the newbie....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arbasica said:
Would they fit on a '92 STS or better yet a '79 Vette muahahaha, just wondering I would even be willing to pay shipping just to find out ??
Thanks much,
Tony the newbie....
Bad news Tony, those red caliper are long gone. About three kits back. I'm sorry I didn't pull the post but since that time I've actually used up a few red sets. Most seem to still want black however. Just when you think you have it all figured out...

The calipers will not fit either of you vehicles unless they were accompanying the remaining parts of the kit. The RED offer was the free upgrade normally valued at about $125. To fit them to your vehicle you'd need the proper hat/rotor combo as well as the radial bracket etc. etc.

On the other hand if you want something built up for either of those vehicle feel free to contact me and we can discuss it. I currently have a hot rod project in the works, rear kit for a WRX, new C5 to Mustang kit parts, a Sports Racer project, and a few others. What's one more?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts