Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the diagnostic chart from Helm but it was only sold in packs of five so I have four extras. It is a small 20 page pamphlet that has all the diagnostic codes plus descriptions of the inputs, outputs, data and overrides for each system. It covers all the 1994 models. I’m giving them away so if you want one, respond to this message and send me a private message with your address. I’ll send them to the first four people who respond.

Happy Holidays

Perry

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
If you want to send me one, Ill be sure that the information makes it into the FAQ section...

If you have a paypal account im sure that people will hook you up.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
elwesso said:
If you want to send me one, Ill be sure that the information makes it into the FAQ section...

Sure, thats a good idea. Then everyone will have access to the info. I forgot to mention that it also shows what the lights on the climate control panel mean while in diagnostic mode. It’s interesting stuff.

Perry

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
How big is it?? Are they full size pages so all I have to do is throw them in my scanner?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
elwesso said:
How big is it?? Are they full size pages so all I have to do is throw them in my scanner?
It's a pocket reference. I don't have it with me right now but I would guess it is about 3" by 5".

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have a spare, send me one. My '94 Fleetwood Brougham is having computer problems, and the information would be great to have!

·
Registered
37 Posts
If another one is available my 94 eldo could use one. Oops There I go again, trying to blame someone (or something else) for my shortcomings.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for your generosity PerryT! That is awsome.

·
Registered
577 Posts
elwesso said:

So, do we have the access to these diagnostic charts somewhere? Can't find a link. :(

·
Registered
(rip 92deville rip 94 fwb) 97 ElDog
427 Posts
HEY PERRY,

I KNOW A FEW PPL ALREADY GOT TO U B4 ME:banghead: , BUT IF THERE IS STILL ONE diagnostic chart AVAILABLE

I TRIED SENDING A PRIVATE, BUT NO AVAIL.

THANX A MILL, IF NOT, JUS SEND ME A MSSG TO LET ME KNOW, THANX!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts