Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Seville SLS, all black--261,000 miles
934 Posts
Your link gets me:

ErrorPage.aspx?e=UNAUTH&ReturnUrl=%2findex.aspx

Please return to your library's access page and re-authorize a new session or contact this site's administrator for assistance.

To access the ChiltonLibrary database, please contact your local library to determine if ChiltonLibrary is available.

If you add an "s", going to

http://www.chiltonslibrary.com/

you get a functional website, but I haven't found anything useful there. I looks like you have to make some kind of arrangement with a local library?

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
hobo's link is correct... but there is a problem with authorization... and you do have to be in a locale that a library set up w/ chiltons

that second link posted by slice is a domain parker website... don't click on that link and if you do don't click on any of the links on that page... they're probably all harmless, but possibly not ... the domain parkers are sometimes a seedy bunch

·
Registered
2002 Seville SLS, all black--261,000 miles
934 Posts
So, Rippy, are you saying that, because it didn't work for me, there's not a library near me that...uh, supports this? Maybe I have to go through a local library website to get authorization? I'd like to check it out but I have no idea how.

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
Slice, I'm assuming that's the case... same thing happened to me

here's the screenshots

first is the error message for the correct link

second is the 'parked domain' - all the links on that page are monetized by either ads, adware, spyware, or worse - malware

1 - 6 of 6 Posts