Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ELR and a CTS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the free chargers are still available. We have one ELR that I purchased about a year ago, and I received a free charger with that car. We am buying a second one and would like to have a charger for both cars. Thank you!
p.s. This should tell anyone how much we enjoy the ELR.

·
Registered
Crystal Red Tintcoat ELR
40 Posts
The free SPX charger is still available, as far as I know, if you purchase a Saks Fifth Avenue Edition ELR....

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/08/cadillac-elr-saks-fifth-avenue-edition-official/

This year's Saks Fifth Avenue Holiday Catalog features the 2014 Saks Fifth Avenue Special Edition Cadillac ELR. This package, limited to 100 units, will include a 2014 Cadillac ELR with a White Diamond exterior paint color only available through this package. Buyers will be able to choose between a Jet Black or Light Cashmere interior. Also included is an upgraded 240-volt charging station with professional installation and applicable permits, valued at up to $3,000. To order, customers can call 1-855-SAKS-CAD (1-855-725-7223).

Owners of this 2014 Saks Fifth Avenue Special Edition ELR will also have their own ELR Concierge Representatives. Trained in white-glove customer care, the Concierge Representative is an additional point of contact beyond the customer's Cadillac dealer for information on battery care, home charging, service scheduling, and news and updates by calling 1-855-INFO-ELR (1-855-463-6357).

·
Registered
ELR and a CTS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Full price for the first one, but had a corvette trade in. About half that for the new one with a Cadillac CTS trade in. Second one is fully loaded but without the cona leather.

·
Registered
'14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, 2017 XT5 AWD
1,415 Posts
I see $25k rebates on a new ELR in the Sunday paper. The charger was never free. If you paid close to list, you bought the charger. Now with these massive rebates, charger is probably not free.

·
Registered
2014 ELR Saks Edition
95 Posts
Here's what the deal was/is regarding free charging stations.

ELR Saks Editions were advertised as including a charging station and up to $3000 of installation cost:

Saks Ad reduced.jpg

After ELR sales began, Cadillac offered the same to the first 1000 ELR purchasers.
There have now been more than 1000 ELRs sold, and there is no indication that Cadillac will extend that offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts