Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I still have enough material for about a half dozen Raven Black eyelids. I've already mailed out a bunch. I can also mail you a template for the fronts..lost the rears but it's not tough to do. You need to PM me your mailing address. Here's some installed front and rear pics.

Bob

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ctsvett said:
Robert,
I am assuming that you installed those on the outside of the housing right? I need to find a way into the capsule....

FYI what material are you using?

Reed
Hi Reed,
I'm using non tranparent black vinyl. On a black Caddy it's a perfect match. It is applied to the outside and after a year show exceptional wear.:D
Bob

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm out of material guys. I had 10 requests and only enough material for 6-7 sets. The guys that were first will be happy with the results.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Stealth Gray
145 Posts
Looks good on the brakelights. I was contemplating painting the tops of mine in Stealth Gray.

I was thinking that the body color should cover more down the side as well to triangulate the 'lens' back toward the decklid instead of the wedge look going backward up into the fender. That is the only thing that really bothers me is the tailight lens wandering up into the fender.

Michael

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MWD said:
Looks good on the brakelights. I was contemplating painting the tops of mine in Stealth Gray.

I was thinking that the body color should cover more down the side as well to triangulate the 'lens' back toward the decklid instead of the wedge look going backward up into the fender. That is the only thing that really bothers me is the tailight lens wandering up into the fender.

Michael
I think Dubbed Stealth did something like that. It looked good.

·
Registered
45 Posts
JOEYCTS-V said:
According to their website, you can also buy it in 24" x 12" pieces for $6.00.
Uh! After ordering the $6 regular vinyl I noticed the peice
used by RobertCTS is the sunvisor strip which is a *HIGH GLOSS* vinyl. In short I just flushed $18.95. So thanks for the misinformation. :thepan: Teach me not to do my OWN research. :annoyed:

Crispy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts