Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I still have enough material for about a half dozen Raven Black eyelids. I've already mailed out a bunch. I can also mail you a template for the fronts..lost the rears but it's not tough to do. You need to PM me your mailing address. Here's some installed front and rear pics.

·
Registered
CTS
1,485 Posts
RobertCTS said:
I still have enough material for about a half dozen Raven Black eyelids. I've already mailed out a bunch. I can also mail you a template for the fronts..lost the rears but it's not tough to do. You need to PM me your mailing address. Here's some installed front and rear pics.
DO NOT be seduced by the dark side, Vader and his ilk will be defeated in the end, the way of the JEDI is the path best traveled indeed.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
22Cadillac22 said:
it wont let me send you a PM??
Boston is right. You need 50 posts.

I have 1 set left. Post your e-mail address and I'll send you an e-mail for you mail address. Unless you would prefer to post your mailing address.
Bob

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
RobertCTS said:
This is what makes this forum soo good members helping members you dont see this kind of stuff in other forums. Good job hooking fellow members up Robert Kudos

1 - 13 of 13 Posts