Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
parts classic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this seat is in genuinely good condtion 60/40and mid to eraly 70s
ps let me know soon ....as its setting on the curb as we speak.d condition Haas all the cables replace motor refurb; 8 way power seat [

You must pik up no shipping available/B]thanks for looking bob s

·
Registered
1979 Coupe deVille, 1995 Sedan DeVille (sold)
1,846 Posts
So you post this on an international forum, without giving a location and say "It's sitting on the curb - come get it"??
:histeric:

·
Registered
parts classic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ps let me know soon ....as its setting on the curb as we speak.d condition Haas all the cables replace motor refurb; 8 way power seat [

You must pik up no shipping available/B]thanks for looking bob s[/QUOTE

theres gotta be people besides you that see it, and are closer]than kansas. quit finiding fault unless you do or know someone who does
want it. and i am tired of moving it around when its NOT NEEDED!! besides now i have interest the price jus went up to $125.00 somebody wants this seat

----------

So you post this on an international forum, without giving a location and say "It's sitting on the curb - come get it"??
:histeric:
btw its not n the curb anymore!!to good to leave it o/s

----------

You must pik up no shipping available/B]thanks for looking bob s[/QUOTE

theres gotta be people besides you that see it, and are closer]than kansas. quit finiding fault unless you do or know someone who does
want it. and i am tired of moving it around when its NOT NEEDED!! besides now i have interest the price jus went up to $125.00 somebody wants this seat

----------

btw its not n the curb anymore!!to good to leave it o/s

without interupting you laughing your ass off Do you know how to edit this forum??

·
Registered
1970 Deville Convertible
309 Posts
where is it????
Thank you for asking the OBVIOUS question. Surprising it took 3 frickin' days for him to post where it is.....

To the OP, thanks for listing it, that is appreciated, but you gotta be a little more clear in your original post. There are folk from down under and Europe here as well as the good ol' U S of A. Coulda been anywhere..........

·
Registered
1970 Coupe De Ville//Cessna 172
551 Posts
Really???

***********How about we make this post the last post on this thread....OK??*************
Jeff

·
Registered
parts classic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lower michigan

----------

Having trouble getting in, having more troublekeeping the page from jumping all over. Yeah this is ok i will let it run out. And maybe somebody wants it, i told them where its at .

i tried to send apicture this forum won't take it pictures i have work everywhere else i'll send them to your email if you wish thanks for looking

·
Registered
86 Bronco, 74 Ford LTD,1999 Deville, 1977 Coupe Deville
305 Posts
If I was still living at Belleville I'd come get it.
But I left in 73.

Thanks for the nice offer!

Brad

·
Registered
parts classic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Smart mouth!!Hey if you want the seat. Why not move back to Belleville and call me .i will bring it over to you!! what more could you want? Bradly!!:tisk:/:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Something German S, 69 Eldorado, 68 Impala, If I tell you the rest, well
504 Posts
I waiting for my Damn seat. I'm on the west coast, met me at the gas station by the freeway tomorrow.

·
Registered
parts classic
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Be right along there soon ...just wait up for me ok/ Seat is now free again in mich

My wife won't let me burn it.So i have to trip over it somemore, bad deal i
d say sorry for all the trouble i caused you guys. .but you didn't want
bob s
it ..........really........or you would have taken it somehow. OH well please share with fellow hobbiest about this seat THEY may want it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts