Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
i know i know lots of honda motorsport stickers. I heard they give you at least 25hp each. Oh and honda motorsports seat belt cover and blue lights they are all worth 10hp each. :D
JK How do i get 100hp for free? rip out my exhaust system and intake?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
This I gotta see!..........WE'RE WAITING!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Im waiting.... :D

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
seriously only way i can think of getting more power with no money is by open headers and open intake. Other than that i can't think of any free mod that will give me a huge hp boost

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just disconnect the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 8th spark plug wire and there you have it...a 100-150hp engine. ya didnt think it would be that easy did ya?

:banghead2 :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Honestly, there is no such thing "Free" HP

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I know my engine wont run at all on 4 cylinders :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
LAME!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Here in indiana, you can remove the cat., and get a few ponies. We dont have emissions tests, and most people here have crappy cars that smoke anyway.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
only problem is sometimes you loose power because of all the computer crap and 02 sensors. Some cars come with an O2 before and after the cat. So if you remaove the cat the after O2 sensor will start to see unfavorable reading and the computer will compensate for it usually leaning it out. So you gotta put a high flow cat on there. And if you live in Cali you better have a sticker for it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Yeah. I havent done it, but i have heard some of my friends doing it.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I'll be whackin the cat off my Dead Sled when I ge the headers, electric cut outs, X-pipe, Magnaflows, duals, and flame throwers all put on

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Cool, im sure that Iowa doesnt have too strict emission requirements. The standard is probably set by the CORN!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
lol, no vehicle inspections and very few environazis here so its pretty easy to get away with anything you want.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts