• Jason?

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just seen a commercial for the coming attrattions from Freddy Vs Jason...I have been waiting for this for a long time. Who do you think will win? :D

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
I've been waiting for this for years as well. BUT - I think I'd rather see Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) vs Michael Myers (Haloween).. I think that would be a better fight...

Jason is basically just brute strength.. Freddy Krueger should win.. Then again Jason could be anything in his dreams... I guess we'll have to see...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Maybe the next film should be Michael Myers vs. the scariest thing of them all....Richard Simmons.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Mad'lac said:
Maybe the next film should be Michael Myers vs. the scariest thing of them all....Richard Simmons.
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

Ol richy simmons is scarier than any other person, EVER!!! Even more than KC in a dark alley......

·
Registered
8 Posts
while were at it i would like to see robocop vs terminator;
star trek vs star gate; what else

i also have been waiting for that too i second that Sal Collaziano jason vs michael,

·
Registered
989 Posts
Robo cop vs. Terminator would be so lame. Robocops a *****, and they both wouldn't die. It'd just be them blowing shit up trying to kill each other with no city left and them still standing there. People would be bored after the first scene.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I was thinking about this for a while after I saw the commercial again(had nothing better to do other than watching paint dry). I think Freddy would win cause he is a cerebral assasin (really) Didn't Ali teach us in the fight against Foreman that brute strength doesn't always win. Now the movie I always wanted to see was Alien vs. Predator (maybe throw in the Terminator also) That would be a true blockbuster movie.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
Robo cop vs. Terminator would be so lame. Robocops a *****, and they both wouldn't die. It'd just be them blowing shit up trying to kill each other with no city left and them still standing there. People would be bored after the first scene.
And the bad part is???

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Katshot Vs Sal, or Sal vs KC, or Katshot vs KC......!

That would be some good watchin' :D

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
And Freddy dies?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
13 Participants
Blackout