Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A girl that is. She is exactly what I thought I would never find.

Super modest, doesn't drink, smoke, etc., respects her parents, lives less than 2 hours from me, and goes to Kettering!! :thumbsup:

So I'm livin it up right now, the Buick's getting tons of mods, school's goin well, life is good. :bouncy:

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Cool! D'ya mind if I date her daughter?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's even better than the "Which one?" comment I wanted to make!:histeric:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that. :thepan: BTW, she is the one in the blue dress.

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
Are you responsible for the "spots"? Her name wouldn't be Monica by chance?

If he is responsible for the spots, that means he's really after the other one. I mean look at her dress, all the spots coalesced to make her dress white instead of blue. :alchi:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Well done! How'd you meet her?

·
Registered
Yep
746 Posts
A girl that is. She is exactly what I thought I would never find.

Super modest, doesn't drink, smoke, etc., respects her parents, lives less than 2 hours from me, and goes to Kettering!! :thumbsup:

So I'm livin it up right now, the Buick's getting tons of mods, school's goin well, life is good. :bouncy:

Congrats, but please explain. Your name contains pimpin & you wanted a girl who doesn't drink, smoke, etc.? I always thought guys who were pimpin were into that style of night life. :alchi:

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day." - Multiple Sources:alchi:

"I never trust a man that doesn't drink." - "The Duke" John Wayne :alchi:

"I like my whisky old and my women young." - Errol Flynn :alchi:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well done! How'd you meet her?

She came up to Kettering in February for two days to get a tour of the school and learn about it. I was helping out with the tours and started talking to her, and found out she was from Ohio. She left, and I was kinda bummed because she was so nice and I didn't think I'd see her again.

Well, I'm an RA this term in the dorms here so I'm living with all the freshman. I saw her when she was moving in and helped her out with getting her books, and finding her classes. We talked a bunch and found out we have a ton in common and then we went to see Transformers. It just went from there.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats, but please explain. Your name contains pimpin & you wanted a girl who doesn't drink, smoke, etc.? I always thought guys who were pimpin were into that style of night life. :alchi:

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day." - Multiple Sources:alchi:

"I never trust a man that doesn't drink." - "The Duke" John Wayne :alchi:

"I like my whisky old and my women young." - Errol Flynn :alchi:
I used that name because my 87 year old Grandfather who found me my '88 Cadillac told me that it was a pimp car and I thought it was hilarious. Hence the pimpin88

1 - 14 of 14 Posts