Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping for some time looking for wheels. These are what I've come up with. They are Dvinci Havock XL in 26 inch. I'll custom order the centers with silver and the outer lip will be chrome. I was maybe thinking having the centers done in black chrome. I'd like some feedback, what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
They look good, wheels are very subjective, that is why there are so many styles, get what you like. My new wheels are going to be chrome lip and chrome and black center, with a black face where the wheel bolts on to, something like the Asanti 144.

·
Registered
07 Yukon
22 Posts
I have an 07 Yukon (believe me I wish it was an Escalade). Just ordered 24" Dub Big Homies. Was a toss-up between those and the Havoc's but ordered the Dubs. Again those wheels look sick on your truck.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Syn, these will be for a Black 07 EXT. What's the word with Dvinci? Why the heads up? Barzten1 I've seen the Big Homies mounted and they look great. Do you guys know who has the better mileage tire?

·
Registered
07 Yukon
22 Posts
Sweet! I was asking one of my buddies who ownes a tire shop and he said they are all pretty much made at the same place and Dvinci is as good quality as the rest of the 1pc wheels. Also I went with the Pirelli tires because they were only a total of $40 more. Not sure which would give you better mileage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts