Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early this week, we'll be upgrading to the latest version of this forum software. Speed will be increased even further by this upgrade - mainly because replies will no longer need to load a new page after they're submit.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Great news Sal, thanks!
Will there be any down time at the change?

·
5,826 Posts
Ralph said:
I already find the speed very fast and efficient, I can't imagine it getting better. Unless it's because I clear cookies often..

Any word on avatars? Could they be back as well, or is that an entirely different problem...just curious...
How are you even gonna go back to a small size pic of Supa? ;)

·
5,826 Posts
Ralph said:
I know, I love the larger pic now, I'm torn. :D I like avatars because they give people an identity and personality, not "we are all the same in appearance" sort of thing....
Then put the Caddy in the avatar, I think I speak for the forum as a whole when I say that we like your full sized pics too much. :D :cloud9:

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
hey whats this rep power thing in the corner? also whenever i click on a smilie it doesnt show up and when i click "more" it doesnt pop any up, is there something wrong? has the upgrade happened yet? i did a computer upgrade last night on mine (said upgrades were available so i clicked on it so it would log off) do you guys think something happened with this upgrade?

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You either need to do a hard refresh (CTRL-F5) or clear your cookies for this forum. That'll take care of any issues from the new upgrade..

And yes, there's "reputation" now.. Read the latest announcement. :)

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
Administrator said:
You either need to do a hard refresh (CTRL-F5) or clear your cookies for this forum. That'll take care of any issues from the new upgrade..

And yes, there's "reputation" now.. Read the latest announcement. :)
ok ill try that. my new upgrades i think messed this up but im not sure. it was fine last night and after i got off i did the upgrade. i can now copy and paste on here and couldnt do that before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
slk230mb