Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
Joined
·
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I'd resurrect this deal for our new members. I have Mobil One and GM Performance Division Emblems at $14.00 shipped to any forum member. I attached pix of each. If interested you can email me @ [email protected] and I can invoice you via paypal or we can make other arrangements. :thumbsup:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RobertCTS

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
CVP33 said:
I thought I'd resurrect this deal for our new members. I have Mobil One and GM Performance Division Emblems at $14.00 shipped to any forum member. I attached pix of each. If interested you can email me @ [email protected] and I can invoice you via paypal or we can make other arrangements. :thumbsup:
$14 each or for the pair?
 

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
Joined
·
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Each. I should've been more specific. You can buy these direct from GM Parts Direct for $20. I originally did this about a year and a half ago for our forum and have purchased over 200 so I got us a pretty sizable discount.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
CVP33 said:
Each. I should've been more specific. You can buy these direct from GM Parts Direct for $20. I originally did this about a year and a half ago for our forum and have purchased over 200 so I got us a pretty sizable discount.:thumbsup:
Are you a Forum Vendor?:confused:
 

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
Joined
·
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Robert. I'd hoped we wouldn't have to go there but here goes. After time, postage, padded envelope, emblem cost, credit card charges, gas to the post office I make absolutely ZERO, bupkiss, nada, zilch on these emblems. I do this as a service to our forum brethren. Some people get it and some people don't. But to answer your question, no I am not an approved vendor just a supporting member trying to help other members.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
156 Posts
The Robert police at it again . Get a life and stop policing the forum and just help answer questions. :banghead:
CVP33 said:
Oh Robert. I'd hoped we wouldn't have to go there but here goes. After time, postage, padded envelope, emblem cost, credit card charges, gas to the post office I make absolutely ZERO, bupkiss, nada, zilch on these emblems. I do this as a service to our forum brethren. Some people get it and some people don't. But to answer your question, no I am not an approved vendor just a supporting member trying to help other members.
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
:yup:
CVP33 said:
Oh Robert. I'd hoped we wouldn't have to go there but here goes. After time, postage, padded envelope, emblem cost, credit card charges, gas to the post office I make absolutely ZERO, bupkiss, nada, zilch on these emblems. I do this as a service to our forum brethren. Some people get it and some people don't. But to answer your question, no I am not an approved vendor just a supporting member trying to help other members.
Just asking.:)

Rich, what's your problem? Supporting members and supporting Vendors help pay for this great Forum. You know that. Lighten up!:yup:
Another thing..just a few months back the Moderators would jump on you for trying to sell stuff in the CTS Forum.
I went to the Forum Administrator and explained to Sal how it benifited the Forum for helping one another make contact each other selling and buying Cadillac items. He agreed and had the Moderators back off. You can thank me for the new liberties. The only policing I do is for Forum improvements.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14 Posts
I've only been a member for a few weeks and I enjoy reading posts more than occassionally posting myself, but I am so SICK of Robert's petty opinions on every topic. His posts pollute this forum. I exchange email with several members and all but one share my negative opinion of him. Old farts like Robert give Cadillac the reputation of being a car company for the elderly. He should stop being a busy body minding everyone else's business and just simply participate in this forum when he has something to contribute. If not he will quickly wear out his welcome.
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
HSD100 said:
I've only been a member for a few weeks and I enjoy reading posts more than occassionally posting myself, but I am so SICK of Robert's petty opinions on every topic. His posts pollute this forum. I exchange email with several members and all but one share my negative opinion of him. Old farts like Robert give Cadillac the reputation of being a car company for the elderly. He should stop being a busy body minding everyone else's business and just simply participate in this forum when he has something to contribute. If not he will quickly wear out his welcome.
Listen knuckle head, you're off to a good start here. I've contributed more ideas and money to this forum than you will ever see. Take a hike and spread your venom elsewhere:annoyed: I also worry about your distaste of the senior members of the forum, you opinionated piece of crap!
P.S. This is a Forum. I'm entitled to an opinion on every topic. You've got a lot to learn about civil etiquette and forum politeness!:yup:

I looked at your 9 posts. Not one thread of your own and no useful information contributed to the Forum and you're not a contributing member. You also have a red rating.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14 Posts
There you go again. You think you're the king of this forum. As far as the money comment, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest here, but I'm 24 years old and I clear $115k+ a year. My wife is a Psychologist and she brings home far more than me so don't start with the money comments. My problem isn't with what you have, it's with the way you act. You're a know it all and you think your opinion counts more than everyone elses. As Rich said above, stop policing this forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Listen knuckle head, you're off to a good start here. I've contributed more ideas and money to this forum than you will ever see. Take a hike and spread your venom elsewhere:annoyed: I also worry about your distaste of the senior members of the forum, you opinionated piece of crap!
P.S. This is a Forum. I'm entitled to an opinion on every topic. You've got a lot to learn about civil etiquette and forum politeness!:yup:

I looked at your 9 posts. Not one thread of your own and no useful information contributed to the Forum and you're not a contributing member. You also have a red rating.
Nicely done, Robert! (from another "senior").:D
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
HSD100 said:
There you go again. You think you're the king of this forum. As far as the money comment, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest here, but I'm 24 years old and I clear $115k+ a year. My wife is a Psychologist and she brings home far more than me so don't start with the money comments. My problem isn't with what you have, it's with the way you act. You're a know it all and you think your opinion counts more than everyone elses. As Rich said above, stop policing this forum.
I'm not talking about your income Dude. I'm talking about you being a supporting member. You make a lot of noise but won't spend a buck to support this Forum. I'm glad your wife is a Psychologist..maybe she can help you adjust your pissy attitude. And I can't help it that I know more than you.
I've never posted my age in this Forum. How do you know I'm an OLD FART anyway? What is an "Old Fart" by your definition?
 

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
Joined
·
3,035 Posts
I got in on the buy for the Mobil 1 emblems last year. If you do a search on the thread "Cleaned up under the hood", in which I DIDN'T wash under the hood, I installed the hard plastic V radiator cover AND the Mobil 1 emblem. I want to make sure that if anyone changes my oil (which no one but me has), they only use Mobil 1, even though the 3.2L doesn't specifically require it.

I may have to buy the GM Perf. Div. emblem, just so I can drive the 30 miles to pick it up and check out Chris's V. :D

As a side note, the 3.2L doesn't have a Mobil 1 oil cap available (sigh), and those from the V and 3.6L don't fit. The emblem is the next best thing.

On another note, in the words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?". The lounge may be a better place for the venting at other members.
 

·
Registered
08 Platinum Escalade, 08 CTS, 01 TransAm WS6, 07 SolsticeGXP
Joined
·
478 Posts
Fun thread.
Yeah, what exactly is an old fart?

Last week, I turned 35 and to make matters worse, I drive a Caddy.

Damn!

Does that make me an old fart, or do I have a ways to go?

(oops, sorry to hijack the thread, CVP!)
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Michael 514 said:
Fun thread.
Yeah, what exactly is an old fart?
Last week, I turned 35 and to make matters worse, I drive a Caddy.
Damn! Does that make me an old fart, or do I have a ways to go?
(oops, sorry to hijack the thread, CVP!)
Mike, I think your to young to be an "Old Fart" but your Farts maybe old.:farting: :D
 

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
Thanks Ody for trying to pull this thread back on topic, and thanks to you Rob for giving that little punk HSD100 the bitch-slap he deserved. I too am 24yrs old and I definatelyappreciate the input of all members. It just upsets me when some notorious members personally attack others for having opposing viewpoints. I'm glad we have this rating system so we can eventually weed out this sort of riff raff.

Ok, back on topic, I cant tell what it says on the Mobil 1 emblem in the picture, anyone have close-up pic or know what it says?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RobertCTS

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
Joined
·
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
odysseus said:
I may have to buy the GM Perf. Div. emblem, just so I can drive the 30 miles to pick it up and check out Chris's V. :D
I'll be MUCH closer than the 30 miles. Feel free to come by a certain Supermarket that is grand opening October 29th in Grafton on Hwy 17. I will hand you one in person for $14 and you can check out the V. PM me if you're interested.
 

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
Joined
·
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The emblem says "Mobil 1" in large print followed by:

Synthetic Motor Oil
5W-30
FACTORY FILL
SEE OWNER'S MANUAL FOR OIL REQUIREMENTS
 

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
CVP33 said:
The emblem says "Mobil 1" in large print followed by:

Synthetic Motor Oil
5W-30
FACTORY FILL
SEE OWNER'S MANUAL FOR OIL REQUIREMENTS
Sweet, thanks.
 

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
Joined
·
13,754 Posts
Thank you for watching out for the forum's best interests, Robert. Which, in turn, watches out for the best interests of all members (think about it).

At any cost, CVPs emblem deals are fine... They've been approved before...
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top