Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The details are just getting onto ESPN but this is gonna get ugly once all the details come out. Very very sad situation.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,130 Posts
Nuts - he was a good athlete. As Vfor says, there's a lot more to this than some robbery motive.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rumor here is that the gunshot wound was self inflicted, hopefully that's not the case. I've met the guy several times and actually assisted on one of his surgeries. Heck of a nice guy, you just never know the demons some people have in their closet. He will be missed by many people here.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rumor here is that the gunshot wound was self inflicted, hopefully that's not the case. I've met the guy several times and actually assisted on one of his surgeries. Heck of a nice guy, you just never know the demons some people have in their closet. He will be missed by many people here.
Edit: The girl who was with him had the self inflicted wound, McNair was shot several times.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
On another board I read where someone in Nashville saw McNair out Friday night at Blue Moon with a blond and they were arguing with another blond. He said no one has reported in the news it yet but you can expect to see it in the news soon.

The original story was murder-suicide by the wife but that may have changed to double homicide. Such a sad story.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Look carefully!

The bimbo girlfriend his was with had been pulled over in their Escalade and was drunk or/and high and was arrested.

McNair had serveral shots to hs body, the girl had but one.

Seems to me the girl killed him, and then shot herself in the head.

The murderer usually shoots them self just once, and then loses the ability to "carry on" Think about it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The girl surely wasn't blond. I think Sandy is dead on. I heard murder-suicide but I wrongly assumed he was the gunman but apparently that wasn't the case. This really sucks, we finally got rid of Pacman and this shit happens.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,100 Posts
Why do athletes find it so damn difficult to commit to one wife and one family at a time?

·
Registered
08 STS formerly 01 Eldorado
140 Posts
It's called pu$$y, you get enough of it thrown at you, sooner or later your gonna give in. The real question is why do females find atheletes so attractive. The answer is money. So I guess I spelled pu$$y right after all !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts