Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS, 3.6 w/Sport Package
98 Posts
Sounds great. I am ok with any date and any state in New England. However, preference for location would be NH, MA, VT, ME, CT.

·
Registered
'04 CTS
129 Posts
I've voted for CT in other threads. Its already a big trek from here for a weekend getaway. I worked in the Mystic area during the summer of '05, and wouldn't mind going back late on a Friday night, dong some car stuff on Saturday, and giving my wife half a day around the seaport before heading home on Sunday afternoon. The other states are just too far, and I can't imagine that Western Mass has the same appeal as Mystic Seaport :)

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What would you guys think about having the meet at MJ Sullivan dealership in New London, CT. It's only 10 to 15 minutes away from Mystic. I only suggest this venue because August 2nd is the busiest time of the year for Mystic.

I've mentioned this in the other thread, I will go to the dealer on my next day off Wednesday and ask the manger for permission. Of course I will be just asking to see what they say. If they say yes, then that is great and we'll just have to figure out what we want to do.

KOT

·
Registered
'04 CTS
129 Posts
New London is fine, too, just not quite as picturesque, at least the parts where I've been :) We would still be able to get a hotel in Mystic and do the meetup in New London. No problem by me as I expect we would be driving up on Friday night anyway. Unless of course we can't get a room up there! Why is it so busy on August 2nd? Is there a shad festival or something? :)

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would appear that the majority has voted for August 2nd. But things could change...

Though, it maybe a time to think about where? Check out my last post on that thread. What do ya'll think?

KOT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts