Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Concours / 88 Broughm D'el / 76 Coupe D'el
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks to everyone who checked out this thread.:wavehi: Thanks also to the whole forum for the inspiration and information and being an outlet that we Caddy junkies can plug in to. (or... outlet in which we Caddy junkies can plug) in case my Momz reads this:thepan:.
This final pic is of us at my Momz new home, her new car and her new car's new home, garage parked, mild climate and smooth roads.
The three of us are very happy....:thumbsup::D:yup:

·
Registered
1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance, 2020 Santa Fe, 2003 Honda Reflex scooter
7,966 Posts
Great thread and a great story about what comes around goes around. Cadillacs going full circle over and over. I love it!
Your mom looks like she is in heaven. She even dressed to match the Seville!
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1979 Sedan deVille d'Elegance
4,153 Posts
Thanks to everyone who checked out this thread.:wavehi: Thanks also to the whole forum for the inspiration and information and being an outlet that we Caddy junkies can plug in to. (or... outlet in which we Caddy junkies can plug) in case my Momz reads this:thepan:.
This final pic is of us at my Momz new home, her new car and her new car's new home, garage parked, mild climate and smooth roads.
The three of us are very happy....:thumbsup::D:yup:http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Classic-L/media/My Momz 79 Seville/IMG_1400_zps4d6ad797.jpg.html
You are superstar celebrities! Both of you look like you're totally loving it! Great car and fantastic story! Thanks for sharing all the love you put into that great car and for doing something so super awesome for Mom! :)

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
What a great picture, I am so glad your Mom actually got the car and is so obviously is enjoying it! All your effort with your Mom's Seville makes it very special. An elegant Cadillac Sevile for an elegant lady.

By the way, I did see Betty White's "Parakeet" on a couple of occasions. I have know Betty White since the early 1950's when she was part of the Al Jarvis Show on KLAC-TV in Los Angeles. One time at a reception in the eighties her lovely Seville was delivered by the valet just before mine was also brought up. We complimented each other on our good taste!

·
Registered
1977 Cadillac Seville
11 Posts
Great story,pics,cars & family. I'm truly inspired by your story. I have a 1977 Seville that I'm working on and I'm needing my fuel rail cleaned & resealed, what does that usually run and who does it in the south?
Inbox me if you would I might need some other pointers if you don't mine.
Again thanks for all the pics.

·
Registered
seville,deville
12 Posts
:) Great looking Caddy's!! I have two 79's that i "wish" that could look that nice!:) I have one that has that digital dash that don't operate anymore...I was going to work on it(lol) saw this orange dot...now i'm going deeper,that was the end..frail plastic parts went everywhere. It had a new looking steering wheel that had been damaged by theives when i purchased it...me being smart i go and let this guy install a steer COLUMN that he had...biggest mistake EVER...all i needed was that circle beneth the ingnition switch. (A fellow at a "real" auto shop showed me this,i felt like a fool!) I drove the car approx 1 1/2 miles from that shop and the horn stuck on...i had to pull the fuse. I had it looked at and was told that it was that plastic RING underneath the hornpad.(Can't find one :rant2:) I went back to the fella that i got this UGLY column from to get the "orininal" back and was told HE think he junked it!!(BULL!) I have 1 that need that turn signal LEVER that broke off. (Can't find it!:want:) I like watching projects that people take on...they make these PARTS seem as so easy to find!!!!:) Guys keep the good work up!!Is "anyone" here sick as i am OVER some of the cars or trucks that you've owned in the past and want to KICK yourself for getting rid of them? LOL!!!!! I had a 54 two door Buick..57 Dodge(that push button) 72 Chevy's 350's... 67 Rambler's 232's...(gave away) 55 Chevy 4 speed had the gauges etc had a 350 engine that i bought...was'nt running..OH i pretty much gave that away. I had a 69 Super Bee 383 Cornet style, a woman hit the front end, i finally took the fender off,it sit in the backyard,the wife kept bugging me about that JUNK so i was going to give it away to Lockwood's (salvage yard) as i did most of the others...the wife said why not sell it,so i put it in the Chattanooga times for 1800 the very next MORNING this guy calls me...he was here early..i let him see the car,which i kept the inside up with armorol(sp) i used to crank it but had'nt in a long time...we got to talking...he told me that he was a Vietnam Vet and did'nt have a lot of money but would love to have the car...i'm at the time just wanting to get rid of it,so we agreed on $300...he was going to get the money...he was not gone 5 mins and a wrecker pulled up...i told the guy what i sold it for,he said that guy have PLENTY of money..well the guy came back and only had $200,said he'd bring the other $100,gave me an IOU..as he was pulling off i said do you want to wait for the title? I gave it to him.(Georgia can use a bill of sale) Would you beleive that i still have this $100 IOU???? LOL!!! I like reading about the times that you just wanted to KICK yourself AFTER THE FACT!!!!! Keep the good work up!!!!!!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts