Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 White Diamond CTS-V
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got pulled over today by the police. I was surprized since I wasn't was going down the road, minding my own business.

The officer said that he heard my exhaust from a mile away - started asking if it was legal, do I have reciepts, does the car have cats - yes, yes and yes I said, sir.

Luckily he was a nice guy, and let me off with a "warning" - not sure what for, since my exhaust is legal.

In any case, the exhaust is loud... enough

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
It all depends on where you live. In some parts of the country, cops just don't have anything to do, so they create work for themselves by stopping people with exhausts they feel may be too loud for the jurisdiction.

·
Registered
Had 2009 V, Red/Blk 2016 Now
4,186 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh, I wonder myself. If you were driving it easy, it doesn't make much sound. I think you were "profiled" B.........

·
Registered
2010 white diamond sedan, 6MT,all options. 641 RWHP/592 RWTQ
354 Posts
Guess if he was really bored he could have given you an uness noise ticket....lol. I get my system installed on Friday and can't wait:bouncy: Glad to hear the exhaust is plenty loud.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
My kooks headers w/ high flow cats into oem mufflers is STILL quieter inside & outside than my old B&B catback.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts