Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
'87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)
3,703 Posts
Damn, that thing is nice. I wouldn't mind owning that car myself, of course doing so would require that I win the lottery.

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
455? That's it? Haha. How bad ass would it have been if Caddy did something with that body along those lines? Take the standard 472 in 1970, add some performance mods, and use that same body, throw some crests and V's on it, plush out the interior, add all those Caddy signatures like a pointed grille, and vertical taillights. I would have LOVED to see that.....

"1970 Eldorado SS-C?" Possible....

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Wow thats amazing, a GSX! The top Buick muscle car of all time, and its even a completely stock! My uncle had a '68 Skylark GS350 which was nice, but NOTHING like this :)

Would you rather have this, or a 1987 GNX in the same condition??

I'd take the GNX, more modern, more amenities, better daily driver, similar performance

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
That thing should be at Barrett Jackson, not EBAY! The seller definetly would've generated more interest and possibly money there than on a website.

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Wow thats amazing, a GSX! The top Buick muscle car of all time, and its even a completely stock! My uncle had a '68 Skylark GS350 which was nice, but NOTHING like this :)
Would you rather have this, or a 1987 GNX in the same condition??
I'd take the GNX, more modern, more amenities, better daily driver, similar performance

ummm....sorry, no comparison at all :)

Skylark for me :)

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
My neighbor has a regular Skylark - it's turd brown, but I'd take that car ANYDAY over my Cadillac...:sneaky:Not that that's saying much...:lildevil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts