Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show me them feets!!!

Okay, let me clarify before I get banned. What I mean is the feet on your ride. I'd like to see pics of the rims/wheels you have installed on your Cadillac Deville, Fleetwood, or any other that qualifies for this sub-forum. Also, if you have plasti-dipped or painted your original factory wheels to alter their appearance, post some pics here!

I'm trying to do two things in this thread: firstly, I want to see what others have done to make their Cadillac a little bit more personalized. Secondly, I'm trying to get ideas for my own car in the future. I have no immediate plans to purchase wheels, but I am considering plasti-dipping them and possibly painting if the color treatment meets with my approval.

So... post away!

·
Registered
1992 DeVille, 2013 ATS 3.6
2,366 Posts
I like this. I have original wire hubcaps but would love to see what people have. If I was gonna spend money id get some 50 spoke bolt ons. Truespoke or more probably daytons

·
Registered
1993 deville
92 Posts
ive been eying out other/newer cadi factory chrome rims but ive always wondered if my alloys could be polished to look like chrome/polished aluminum

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,829 Posts
The range of possibilities is endless - but not sure just what different wheels from "stock" would do for a hearse.

Well, maybe ..................

Attachments

·
Registered
1992 DeVille, 2013 ATS 3.6
2,366 Posts
Submariner409 said:
The range of possibilities is endless - but not sure just what different wheels from "stock" would do for a hearse. Well, maybe ..................
Oh how I wish the fwd had a deeper dish

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,849 Posts
That yours bass? That pinstripe looks badass
===================
yup - that is my #2 DHS -

the stainless trim and 1/4 white top
is supposed to emulate the Eldo Biarritz style -
I didn't really like it at first -
but it grows on you -

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
Complete the look. Rivet a brushed stainless panel to the painted part of the roof. :yup: :sneaky:

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,849 Posts
Complete the look. Rivet a brushed stainless panel to the painted part of the roof. :yup: :sneaky:
===============
I could do that -
OR - I
could just grind the white paint off -
and clear-coat the bare steel -

OR -
get a couple spray cans of "bright aluminum" -

1 - 20 of 25 Posts