Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have given my V back to GM after too many issues (see previous thread). I have some goodies for sale.
Send your best offer.

20" Foose Speedster 6 wheels all chrome
245/35/zr20 BFG T/A KDW's front 80-90% tread life left
285/30/zr20 BFG T/A KDW's rear 50-60% tread life left
Set of lugs and locks included.
These have been filled with Nitrogen since new. There should be no corrosion on the inner wheel at all. I never installed the pressure sensors and am not sure if you can with such a low profile.
Some curb rash on front wheels compliments of my local service dept.
Rear tires have more wear for obvious reasons.
Less than 5000 miles.
There are some pics in the images section. I will also have some available to email to any who request it.

CORSA cat back system. Less than 5000 miles with all hardware and paperwork. No damage at all.

I also have a 3M Invisible Bra Kit that I never installed.

I will offer free shipping to any of you on this forum. I will check the replies on this post but I prefer you email me, [email protected]. I have a well established Paypal and Ebay account. I will ship within 24 hours of payment receipt. If I dont get any reasonable offers here I am going to list on Ebay the first of the year.

BEST OFFER TAKES WHATEVER YOU WANT.

·
Registered
none
302 Posts
jimbohenson said:
I have given my V back to GM after too many issues (see previous thread). I have some goodies for sale.
Send your best offer.
20" Foose Speedster 6 wheels all chrome
245/35/zr20 BFG T/A KDW's front 80-90% tread life left
285/30/zr20 BFG T/A KDW's rear 50-60% tread life left
Set of lugs and locks included.
These have been filled with Nitrogen since new. There should be no corrosion on the inner wheel at all. I never installed the pressure sensors and am not sure if you can with such a low profile.
Some curb rash on front wheels compliments of my local service dept.
Rear tires have more wear for obvious reasons.
Less than 5000 miles.
There are some pics in the images section. I will also have some available to email to any who request it.
CORSA cat back system. Less than 5000 miles with all hardware and paperwork. No damage at all.
I also have a 3M Invisible Bra Kit that I never installed.
I will offer free shipping to any of you on this forum. I will check the replies on this post but I prefer you email me, [email protected]. I have a well established Paypal and Ebay account. I will ship within 24 hours of payment receipt. If I dont get any reasonable offers here I am going to list on Ebay the first of the year.
BEST OFFER TAKES WHATEVER YOU WANT.

PMed an offer on the Corsa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts