Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping for a grossout film with lots of science. Instead, I got a bunch of sob stories that dragged on forever.

The theater it screened at is a very high end shopping mall, known for limousine liberals, most of whom acted unnecessarily horrified by the footage, even at the naturally raised chickens being decapitated. Bunch of stupid wussies. Animals are alive. We eat them. You have to kill them and gut them and clean them. These are the morons who think an Organic label takes out the mortality.

The two hippie girls behind me wouldn't shut up, and for the first time I shushed people at a movie theater. The aging baby boomers applauded at the end. I was happy to leave.

If you've seen Super Size Me, don't waste your time with this. Morgan Spurlock's fun but highly exaggerated fast food documentary was far superior to this drab preachy garbage.

Still not as bad as Transformers 2.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,093 Posts
I was hoping for a grossout film with lots of science. Instead, I got a bunch of sob stories that dragged on forever.

The theater it screened at is a very high end shopping mall, known for limousine liberals, most of whom acted unnecessarily horrified by the footage, even at the naturally raised chickens being decapitated. Bunch of stupid wussies. Animals are alive. We eat them. You have to kill them and gut them and clean them. These are the morons who think an Organic label takes out the mortality.

The two hippie girls behind me wouldn't shut up, and for the first time I shushed people at a movie theater. The aging baby boomers applauded at the end. I was happy to leave.

If you've seen Super Size Me, don't waste your time with this. Morgan Spurlock's fun but highly exaggerated fast food documentary was far superior to this drab preachy garbage.

Still not as bad as Transformers 2.
You must have a lot of free time on your hands.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I saw Public Enemies last night and was fairly impressed. I'll give it 8/10 stars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts