Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Follow up to this post. CLICK HERE

So.... after returning home last night, posting about my eventful evening on the Internet forums. I dropped off my car at the Cadillac dealership in the morning to get a few TSB's taken care of (new radiator, wheel hop bushings, clutch kit - i won't see her until tomorrow, but I got a V8 SRX... these thing s are nice!) I got to work and got on the horn with Les Schwab corporate. I ended up talking to Tom Reever, that's who the front desk transferred me to when I said I wanted to file a complaint.

I told him about the story, he apologized and said that he would get in contact with the store and get back in touch with me. Not 10 minutes later, he returns my call and says that he would do what it takes to get everything squared away. The actual manager of the Bellevue Les Schwab called, (apparently, the guy I dealed with <Shane> is the assistant manager) and asked me nicely to give them a chance to fix their wrong and that any other damages incurred they would replace on their dime. I'm getting a new wheel out of this too since they nicked my MINT condition OEM wheels.

I agreed to it and said that if any other part on my car was damaged due to this fix, I would slap a bill from the dealership onto them.

Everyone deserves a second chance right?

I made an appointment with Les Schwab ..... I'm essentially giving them an opportunity to fix their wrong. If they stumble on this chance... oooooooh dizzam!

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
Man,I was expecting some kick ass graphics with this one.Hope it works out

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
i go through the same bullcrap all the time....the only way to get the work done, is to do it yourself...or....take it to a dealer that is good with the v...i went through it all...grease marks on the roof...scratched rims...broken shifter....vibration that took 6 months to deal with and it still isnt 100% gone...and can you believe that this is a brand new car... that i payed over 50k for...and in the end i love it...what else is there to get, for that price...:annoyed:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
2005 CTS-V (Sold), 2017 Volt Premier (16-yr-old son), '16 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,945 Posts
rp64ctsv said:
... some kick ass graphics ...
Graphics? Did someone say, "graphics"? Kim, you be da GRAPHICS-MAN! ... where be da graphics?

(Seriously, I'm glad all is working out well.:yup: )

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry to disappoint guys... I had a feeling all ya'll would be looking for graphics...

fear not! when I get my car back.. i'll have a new clutch... new diff fluid... wheel hop bushings... heh... means... time for kimchee to go out and look for trouble and share with the V guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts