Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody figured out how to fold the mirrors when locking it like the range rovers? I tried to select it in the cue settings as well as passenger rear view mirror to dip on reverse and it isn't happening.

·
Registered
18 LEXUS LX, 17 Rav4, 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, 2Cadis, T-B & Chevy
1,041 Posts
that was the only way I get them to fold.
via keyfob.
a pain in the neck as you have to remember to unfold them when driving away.
in a tight garage they might be useful folded.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zerdian1 said:
that was the only way I get them to fold. via keyfob. a pain in the neck as you have to remember to unfold them when driving away. in a tight garage they might be useful folded.
My RRS it automatically fold everytime you lock it and unfolds when you open the vehicle. Now even my KIA rental van had this? The new memory seats needed to be press and held to return to your memorized position? What happened to just tapping the number and it will do it by itself like the previous escalade?

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
230 Posts
Just associate your key fob to your seating position and whenever you OPEN YOUR DOOR your seats will return to position. I am still patiently waiting for a software update the will dictate that the seats return to position when STARTING THE VEHICLE.

My RRS it automatically fold everytime you lock it and unfolds when you open the vehicle. Now even my KIA rental van had this? The new memory seats needed to be press and held to return to your memorized position? What happened to just tapping the number and it will do it by itself like the previous escalade?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts